Home Owner's Association
As members of the National Village Property Owners Association, home owners enjoy:
- Complete landscape maintenance for homes and grounds including: mowing, leaf removal, fertilizer, weed control, pruning, plant replacement and pine straw replacement, master irrigation system and garbage collection.
- Unlimited range balls and free golf on the Short Course at Grand National Golf Course.
- Play on the Lakes and Links Courses for a nominal fee.
- Use of Auburn-Opelika Marriott at Grand National amenities including: indoor and outdoor pools, the new multi-million dollar swim and tennis complex, fitness center, dry sauna, miles of walking trails.
- Discounted guest rooms.
- Discounted food, beverage, catering and meeting facilities.
- Fishing in all of the stocked lakes as well as fishing/boating privileges on Saugahatchee Lake.
- An "RTJ Trail Card" for discounted rates at all Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail courses throughout Alabama.
If you are a National Village home owner and have specific questions about your home please fill out the form below. A representative from the Home Owner's Association will contact you shortly.