World Class Community Features
The Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, a collection of championship caliber courses designed by The Open Doctor himself, serves as the backdrop of National Village. Residents enjoy membership to Auburn-Opelika Marriott at Grand National, the centerpiece of the community.
Benefits of Living at National Village
- Resort Life – The Marriott is the “clubhouse” of the community. The new tropical pool complex will make living at National Village seem like you’re on vacation everyday. The 4,200 square foot tropical paradise features three saltwater pools, a new Splash bar, whirlpools, waterfalls, fire pits and nightly fog and light shows. When the weather turns cooler you can retreat to the heated indoor pool with whirlpool. For added convenience there are both men’s and women’s locker rooms and dry saunas. There is also the new tennis and pickle ball complex and fully equipped fitness center.
- Water – As a resident, you have access to the 600-acre Saugahatchee Lake for boating and fishing. There is also fishing and boating on four smaller community stocked lakes. All are professionally managed.
- Golf – Play ‘til your hearts content with unlimited range balls at Grand National as well as complimentary play on the 18-hole short course. You will also receive a Trail Card for discounted greens fees at the Lake and Links courses. Talk about country club living!
- Trails – Currently there are nearly 10 miles of walking trails from the entrance at Grand National Parkway all the way to the golf course. The surface is ideal for walking and jogging. As the community grows, so will the trail system.
- Landscape Maintenance – Common areas, entrances, as well as the individual homes within National Village are all maintained all year round. This includes mowing, debris removal, irrigation, pruning, plant replacement, and pine straw replacement. This insures that your home will always have that manicured look while freeing you up for the more enjoyable things in life.